18 Aralık 2010 Cumartesi

Libraries Added & Planed to be Added

I've been in programming world for 7 years now and my aim in this project is to build a very satisfying game.

So I tried to find the best libraries and included them because no physics engine I can make can be better than Box2D i.e. Or it will take me more than two years. But the thing here is to be able to write proper wrapper classes above those libraries so everything will be OK and easy to handle.

Libraries included:
  • SFML (General game engine, rendering, audio, input etc.)
  • Box2D (Physics&Collision)
  • CeGUI (Graphical User Interface as the name hints :) )
  • SPARK (Very nice particle engine! For explosions or sparks) 
                                                              SPARK Explosion example

Libraries to be included
  • RakNET or Enet(Networking!! which is the heart of performance. I will choose according to license conditions.)

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder