10 Ocak 2011 Pazartesi

Server Progress

As you may know, after getting permission from RakNet owner, I started working on the server-side.

Currently I wrote an online dynamic database which keeps the user data(only username & password for now) and the server is able to check from that database and to give login permission to clients.
After logging in, clients can now see other online players and can join chat channels and write messages. I also have made the game list interface but they can't create a game currently.

So all in all I am working on a gameManager class on serverside which will handle different game instances :)
I'll also be adding different packets like create_game_request, ingame_team_chat etc.

And I making the server authorized as much as possible, clients will compute too, but they will never be able to decide. I am aiming to take many precautions against hacking..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder